A frozen moment.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
Thats again marvelous.. Ummm though i don't know the p of the photography, i somehow feel it could have been taken in different angle. Like either all three should be fully seen, or in some way just two. Its two and half, and seems lil odd . Just my perception, and i can always be wrong.
Seems like you know more than P in Photography. Odd is the strange NEW these days. :P Btw, I am still an amateur. Not that great at photography myself.And you are not wrong.
Oh bdw I was also expecting something .. the ak symbol on the light, though its not a tube light, its some light right ? :P
Haha. :PThat would be obstructing the original image. So, I didn't put there. :D
filled with talents...hats off man
It comes naturally. :PI was kidding. But thanks a ton. :D
following all your blogs
Wow! *Bows down in gratitude* Thanks again.
8 comments
Thats again marvelous.. Ummm though i don't know the p of the photography, i somehow feel it could have been taken in different angle. Like either all three should be fully seen, or in some way just two. Its two and half, and seems lil odd .
ReplyDeleteJust my perception, and i can always be wrong.
Seems like you know more than P in Photography.
DeleteOdd is the strange NEW these days. :P
Btw, I am still an amateur. Not that great at photography myself.
And you are not wrong.
Oh bdw I was also expecting something .. the ak symbol on the light, though its not a tube light, its some light right ? :P
ReplyDeleteHaha. :P
DeleteThat would be obstructing the original image. So, I didn't put there. :D
filled with talents...hats off man
ReplyDeleteIt comes naturally. :P
DeleteI was kidding. But thanks a ton. :D
following all your blogs
ReplyDeleteWow!
Delete*Bows down in gratitude*
Thanks again.