A frozen moment.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
It's so beautiful AK :)Gorgeous!
Thank You, Ruya.Glad you like it. :D
How do you do that? care to share some tricks? :P needless to say, its simple beautiful! One of my fav I would say ! :)
Actually, I don't know myself. Sometimes it just happens. :PYeah, sure. 1) Get a DSLR.2) With your creative eye, lay your eyes something fascinating.3) Aim for the perfect shot. There you go. :DI am glad you liked it. :D
4 comments
It's so beautiful AK :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
Thank You, Ruya.
DeleteGlad you like it. :D
How do you do that? care to share some tricks? :P
ReplyDeleteneedless to say, its simple beautiful! One of my fav I would say ! :)
Actually, I don't know myself. Sometimes it just happens. :P
DeleteYeah, sure.
1) Get a DSLR.
2) With your creative eye, lay your eyes something fascinating.
3) Aim for the perfect shot. There you go. :D
I am glad you liked it. :D