A frozen moment.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
I love looking at leaves!! More than flowers actually.. I have strange tastes :PThe autumn hues are really breathtaking, the leaves here are absolutely stunning!
Haha. Everybody has strange tastes. :PGlad you like them. :D
it should be yellow and green! :P And this pic is not just flowers, the leaves have been equally captured too .. that's what i like about the picture :)
Well, The yellow is more dominant as it stands out because without this it would be just another tree with green leaves, right? Glad you like it.
4 comments
I love looking at leaves!! More than flowers actually.. I have strange tastes :P
ReplyDeleteThe autumn hues are really breathtaking, the leaves here are absolutely stunning!
Haha. Everybody has strange tastes. :P
DeleteGlad you like them. :D
it should be yellow and green! :P And this pic is not just flowers, the leaves have been equally captured too .. that's what i like about the picture :)
ReplyDeleteWell, The yellow is more dominant as it stands out because without this it would be just another tree with green leaves, right?
DeleteGlad you like it.